Top 10 Thursday!!
Top 10 Hair Products for a Bombshell!
As I’ve said many times, I’m a product junkie. I’ve narrowed my list of products down to 10 items that I think you ladies (or gents) should try. Each of the products below are used for different looks. Note: I’ve never used all 10 products at the same time…don’t try it.
Products with *** beside them can be used on straight hair.
1. Eco Styler Krystal Styling Gel: Gel doesn’t get any better than this! This product is the maximum hold, but it doesn’t flake, harden, or dry out your hair! When I don’t have a lot of time to do my hair in the morning, I slick my hair back in a bun using this. Eco Styler Gel can be used alone. Sally’s Beauty Supply carries this product. Local beauty supply stores may have it for a better price.
2. Aphogee Protein Treatment *** : Dry hair? Dull hair? Heat damaged hair? Split ends? Aphogee is the perfect product to treat hair weaknesses. I use this product every two weeks. The protein treatment strengthens your tresses while adding shine and body. This product is a little tricky to use, but I suggest EVERYONE try it. Tutorial coming soon! This product is at Sally’s. ($2.50)
3. Trader Joe’s Balance Moisture Conditioner *** : I said I couldn’t choose a favorite product, but this may be my fave! This is the best conditioner I have ever used. The greatest thing about this product (besides the fact that it makes your strands extra silky, smooth, and tangle free) is it’s $3!!!!!! I use this product as a conditioner when I straighten my hair, and a leave-in conditioner when I wear it curly. This conditioner is only available at your local Trader Joe’s.
4. Cantu Shea Butter: I discovered this product in a hair emergency. My hair was dry and dull. I needed one product to spruce it up! Cantu Shea Butter adds moisture, hold, and fights frizz. You can purchase this product at Walmart or Target.
5. Hair One***: Hair One is the less expensive, accessible version of Wen. Hair One is a hair cleanser and conditioner. This is great for product junkies because you don’t need to buy a shampoo or conditioner seperately. I use this product for my curly and straight hair. This product adds fullness and volume. It is also great for detangling. For those of you who are a little apprehensive about an all-in-one system, Sally’s Beauty Supply has trial size packets.
6. Smooth N Shine Gloss Spray ***: This weightless spray is perfect for fighting frizz, adding moisture, and shine. You can purchase this product anywhere.
7. Aphogee Keratin Treatment***: I use the Aphogee Keratin treatment on the weeks that I haven’t used the Aphogee Protein Treatment. This maintains moisture, and is also great for detangling.
8. Denman Brush ***: The Denman brush isn’t your average brush. This brush is perfect for natural ladies who need to enhance their curls or have trouble detangling. I love to use this brush when I blow dry my hair straight. This brush makes drying easier and faster.
9. Biotera Leave-In Conditioner***: I use this product every time I wet my hair. It’s weightless, and great for taming frizz.
10. Black Scrungee w/o metal***: Keep this on you at all times! To conserve your curls while sleeping, put all of them on the top of your head and place the scrungee around once. In the morning, release, fluff, and you’re good to go!
(Satin pillow case didn’t make the cut, but it is a necessity.)
If you try these products, send me a message! I would love to know how they work for you.
Tutorials for these products are coming soon. <3
- thegoodthebadthebaddest likes this
- lazybones90 likes this
- pleaseexcusemyfreetwat reblogged this from lovethebombshell
- zoomzurazoom likes this
- thin-n-thoughtful likes this
- lanasummer reblogged this from lovethebombshell
- amanda-lost-in-wonderland likes this
- a-sassy-southern reblogged this from lovethebombshell
- natyraldisaster likes this
- slowlikehoneeey likes this
- daniilove3 likes this
- epoolrazak likes this
- somuchdeeper likes this
- nicaragua2tone reblogged this from lovethebombshell
- tab-bay likes this
- preachelements likes this
- beautifulcurlyhair reblogged this from lovethebombshell
- inanyformimgivingyousweetdreams likes this
- bigbadwolfnyogrannybed reblogged this from lovethebombshell
- lovethebombshell posted this